Monday, December 04, 2006

No I Will Not Be Your Friend

All I know is that I came home, turned on my computer, and I get this message telling me that 47 users have removed me from their Friends list, and I am blocked from viewing their pages. Just like that. The only 2 left were a girl I met at camp and my cousin, who lives in Wichita Falls. At first I thought something was just wrong with MySpace, so I blew it off. I told myself it would go back to normal any second. Whatever. Not a big deal.

But it didn’t change. All night.

I went to bed feeling terrible. I even got up once in the middle of the night and checked.

And the next morning it was still like that.

I kept reloading the page, my stomach churning. I didn’t want to go to school. This hadn’t ever happened to anyone before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home